- A program of substantial scope and length including works from at least three differing stylistic periods, presented in their entirety
For prescreen, D.M. applicants must also submit:
- A complete list of repertoire ever learned, studied, performed, or rehearsed (solo, chamber, and concerto)
- An endorsement from the applicant's most recent piano teacher
- A written personal statement about your goals for the degree
- TOEFL score, must be received by the Jacobs School Office of Admissions by December 1, 2020. Application and prescreen recording will not be reviewed unless English proficiency has been met.
If selected for a live audition/interview, D.M. applicants will be scheduled to perform for the faculty on TBD. The committee will select works to be heard from the submitted program, and a short interview will follow, exploring your general preparedness for the degree. You may include pieces submitted as part of the prescreen.
All doctoral applicants are considered for Associate Instructor positions.