Master of Music (M.M.)
- Three to four electronic works and one solely acoustic composition (recordings and, when applicable, PDF scores and/or patches, programs, program notes, etc.)
- Electronic compositions can include fixed-media audio, video with audio soundtrack, fixed or interactive audio/video with live instruments.
- For multichannel works, please submit a stereo mixdown, and in addition, a multichannel zipped archive of the same work with the channels clearly labeled (L_Front, L_Rear, etc.).
- For video works, it is recommended that you provide a video hosting service link, such as YouTube or Vimeo, rather than uploading the video itself.
- A chronological list of completed compositions (in PDF format), including date of composition, instrumentation, duration, and any performances if applicable
After a review of the prescreen portfolios, a limited number of applicants will be invited for a live interview. Interviews will be approximately 30 minutes in length and include a brief ear-training examination (identification of intervals, triads, etc.).
International applicants are welcome to travel to Bloomington, but we can also offer the possibility of conducting the interview over Skype.