The Jacobs School is grateful for support and assistance from The Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the Kelley School of Business.
Certificate In Entrepreneurship
An undergraduate offering, coordinated by the Kelley School of Business Department of Management & Entrepreneurship/Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship.
A FEW BENEFITS!
- Receive a certificate from the Kelley School of Business Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Become familiar with the innovative and inspiring world of music entrepreneurship
- Get to know about new venture management, organizational development and more
- Get to know about and meet some of the most progressive thinkers in music
- Develop your own major project before embarking on your career
- Receive close supervision and support from a number of specialists in the field
Course Requirements: 15 semester credit hours.
- Three courses at the Kelley School
- Two courses at the JSoM
Kelley School of Business Courses
- Exploring Entrepreneurship (W212)
- New Venture Management (W300)
- Managing & Behavior in Organizations (Z302)
Additional electives available, including Law for Entrepreneurs, Introduction to Human Resources, Organizational Theory & Change.
Jacobs School of Music Courses
- Introduction to Music Entrepreneurship (MUS U300)
- Practicum in Music Entrepreneurship (MUS U340)
The certificate is available to sophomore students or higher, GPA 3.0 or higher, a written application and interviews with Johnson Center and the Jacobs School's Office of Entrepreneurship and Career Development.
To find out more about the certificate program, please contact Alain Barker (email@example.com), director of the Jacobs School's Office of Entrepreneurship and Career Development.