A Celebration of the Arts
Friday, October 7
Musical Arts Center (MAC) in Bloomington, IN. View location and parking details.
5:15 - Doors open
5:30 - Welcome & Reception, followed by Dinner & Performances
Join the IU Jacobs School of Music and David Henry Jacobs Bicentennial Dean, Abra Bush for an exciting evening filled with inspired performances, cinematic screenings, engaging discussion, and delectable food and drink!
Festive Evening Attire
Hosted by IU Jacobs School of Music in partnership with the IU Cinema; Department of Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance; Eskenazi Museum of Art; and Kinsey Institute.
Contact IU Conferences by Wednesday, September 23, at go.iu.edu/MACGala2022. You can pay by check or credit card. Please do not mail any payments until you have submitted your reservation online or by phone. Questions? Call 812-855-4737, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MAC Gala is a fundraising event that benefits the Society of Friends of Music Scholarship fund I380009239.
The charitable portion is the ticket cost less the value of benefits received.
- Individual tickets
- Platinum Level ticket cost $225 - charitable portion $98 | value of benefits received $127 (food, beverage, gift bag)
- Gold Level ticket cost $175 - charitable portion $55 | value of benefits received $120 (food, beverage, gift bag)
- Table sponsors receive a purchase discount which reduces the total charitable portion:
- Platinum Level table sponsor cost $1,750 – charitable portion $734 | value of benefits received $1,016 (food, beverage, gift bags)
- Gold Level table sponsor cost $1,250 – charitable portion $290 | value of benefits received $960 (food, beverage, gift bags)