Music in General Studies

Minor in Music Application

You must be an enrolled student at IUB, accepted in your school/major in order to have the minor added to your records.   Students in University Division cannot apply for a minor yet.  You may take courses towards the minor at any time.

Fill out the information below and click on the "submit" button. This minor should appear on  your Academic Advisement Report in Onestart within a month after you apply. If it does not appear in onestart, contact the Undergraduate Music office, (JS120, if you have questions about your record.

IU ID number:
First name
Middle name
Last name
IU E-mail (required)
Date of Application for Music Minor:
(i.e. 02/20/2005)
Class of