How to Apply
NEW students: Please contact Dr. Karen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
Go to the online application. Your email is your user name. Create a password and retain for future access to the account.If you are registering your child, please choose the box "I am registering someone else but not myself" and fill out the parent and student information accordingly. Complete the payment process with a credit card or check immediately following reigstration.
Summer 2016 Online Registration: CLICK HERE!
To make changes to your account including adding tuition, or to make a payment, please see the directions HERE.
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $15 MUST be paid at the time of application to be considered registered
Summer 2016 Tuition Fees:
Tuition for a 6-week Summer Session: May 9*-June 18*
One 60-minute private lesson per week: $215 (plus $15 registration fee)
Two 30-minute private lessons per week (for younger children and beginners): $215
*flexible start/finish dates, by agreement with instructor.
May 9, 2016* (late registrants accepted by permission of the Director)
Tuition and Fees Deadline
Payment is due at the time of registration
Please download the safety and media release forms [PDF], sign, and bring to first lesson. These are needed annually.
- Requests to withdraw from the Program must be submitted in writing to the Director (email@example.com ), cc/the Coordinator of Special Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Verbal requests will not be honored.
- A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all tuition refunds. Students who register but withdraw from piano lessons or theory prior to the start of the term will be refunded 100% of the tuition paid minus the non-refundable registration fee ($15) and processing fee ($50).
- Students who begin lessons but notify the director within the first two weeks that they intend to withdraw will be refunded 75% of tuition, minus registration and processing fees.
- Students who withdraw between the start of week three and the end of week six may be refunded up to 50% of tuition (minus fees). After week six of the semester or week three of the Summer term, no portion of tuition will be refunded.
- In the event of serious illness/injury or relocation, a pro-rated refund may be issued at the discretion of the Director.