Piano Academy students who stay on campus will be housed in the Read Residence Center in a double room (with roommate). It has room air conditioners and coin-operated laundry facilities available for personal use. Three meals are served daily. Televisions are not allowed in individual rooms. Adult counselors are resident in the dorm. The ratio of students to counselors is about 10:1.
- Piano Academy students may choose to stay off campus with a parent or guardian. Click on "Visiting" in the left menu for travel information and list of accommodations in Bloomington.
- Students staying off-campus may eat meals with the in-house students. If they wish to do this, they have a choice to either pay with cash or credit card for each meal, or purchase a meal card. Please contact Dr. Karen Taylor, karmtayl [at] indiana [dot] edu if you wish to buy a meal card.
- Off-campus students under age 18 are the responsibility of the established legal guardian. A drop-off and collect time has to be settled in advance with our staff. The agreed drop-off and collect time should be convenient to the daily schedule.
- Transportation to the Indiana University campus is the responsibility of the designated legal guardian.
- At no time can a student under age 18 be dropped on the Indiana University campus and left unattended. The student must be handed-off from the legal guardian to a Piano Academy counselor.