updated daily on first-come, first-served basis
Bass Clarinet: 1
Alto Saxophone: 4
Tenor Saxophone: 3
Baritone Saxophone: FULL
Check us out!
Registration fee (non-refundable): $75
Tuition, room and board: $665
Check payments are due upon receipt of registration email confirmation.
Checks should be made out to "Indiana University", and should reference 768-17 and the registrant's name on the check or stub. Checks should be sent along with a copy of the registrant's email confirmation to:
PO Box 6212
Indianapolis IN 46202-6212
- To make changes to your account including adding tuition or housing charges, or to make a payment, please see directions HERE [PDF].
- All fees are due by June 2, 2017 and are non-refundable past this date.
- To hold your spot in the IU Summer Music Clinic, a non-refundable $75 registration fee is due. Students who have not paid the $75 fee will run the risk of forfeiting their spot.
- When a particular instrument has reached capacity, registration will close for that instrument. To be placed on a wait-list, email us at IUSMC [at] indiana [dot] edu.
- The IU Summer Music Clinic is unable to help with financial aid.
- Auditions are not required to enroll in Summer Music Clinic. Your registration will be accepted as it is received.
How can I get more information on the program?
To be added to the email and/or mailing list for IU Summer Music Clinic, click here.
The Jacobs School of Music reserves the right to cancel a workshop if enrollment is not met. Participants will be informed 2 weeks before the start of the workshop and receive a full refund.
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.
Indiana University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Students who believe that they are eligible for an accommodation should contact Disability Services for Students at (812) 855-7578 or email@example.com