Topics and Activities
- University Entrance Requirements
- Performance Anxiety
- Degree Programs
- Audition Literature
- Career Options
- Music School Atmosphere
- Interview Skills
- What to expect on audition day
- Private and group lessons with faculty
- Faculty Recital
- Jacobs School Student Recital
- Mock Auditions
- Selected sessions for parents/others
- No audition is required.
- This program does not offer any scholarships. Only full payment will secure your position.
- Maximum of 8 students per faculty member. Every effort will be made to accommodate those who apply after the studio maximum has been met.
- For information about our wait list policy please see Frequently Asked Questions in left menu.
- Each CAP student is to bring solos/materials that they believe to be suitable for college auditions. A study of college web sites will provide lists of commonly required music.
- During the workshop, teachers may suggest repertoire revisions as they see appropriate.