Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. There are a number of ways to make a gift to the Jacobs School.
- Online: Make a secure, online gift now to the Dean's Fund (annual fund). Please use the IU Foundation's Secure website.
- Check: Make checks payable to IU Foundation - Jacobs School of Music to
- Credit Card: When making a donation with a credit card, please use the IU Foundation's secure website. Make a credit card gift online now.
- Stock: Contact the Jacobs School development office to make a transfer of securities to the Jacobs School of Music.
- Planned Gift: Contact the Jacobs School development office to learn more about making a planned gift or click here to learn more about planned giving options.
- Matching Gift: Multiply the impact of your gift by taking advantage of your employer's matching gift program. Click here to find out if your employer has a matching gift policy.
- Reccuring Gift: You can make a recurring gift by credit card online. To make a gift by automatic credit card or bank account deduction, complete the mail-in electronic funds transfer form [PDF]. Your gift will be automatically deducted from your bank account or be billed to your credit card monthly.
- IU Payroll Gift Deduction: Contact the Jacobs School development office to set up an automatic payroll deduction to make your gift to the Jacobs School of Music.
To find out more, contact the development office at (812) 855-5342.