Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to receive the latest on upcoming events!
Project Jumpstart is grateful for support and assistance from The Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the Kelley School of Business.
Your Career Starts Here!
Welcome to Project Jumpstart, the Jacobs School of Music's career development and entrepreneurship program.
Contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to hear from you!
- The Jacobs School of Music will be hosting a free performance by the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, this Sunday, March 9th at 3PM in the MAC. No tickets required.
- Check out our new workshop series, titled Manage Your Media. These workshops feature three student-taught sessions on Audio Recording, Photography, and Video Recording. They will run on Monday-Wednesday three weeks in a row, starting February 24th. Sign up now! >>
- Jacobs School Alumna William Harvey is February's Entrepreneur of the Month! We sat down with him for an interview about his work as a cultural entrepreneur, read the full write up here >>
- Announcing a JSoM partnership with Interfolio - the online credential management service for students and alumni. Click here for details!
- JUMPSTART DIGEST - Read up on the latest discussions in the world of music!
Natalie Salzman is a classically-trained harpist who graduated from the Jacobs School last May after winning the harp concerto contest with the IU Concert Orchestra. She spent a few months in New York in the fall and just recently moved to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a career singing blues and country-rock with the harp in non-traditional venues.
On the way, she recorded her debut album Ebb & Flow at the legendary FAME recording studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. Natalie visited Bloomington a few weeks back and we were fortunate to catch up with her for an interview in the Facutly Studio Building. Watch the interview & learn more >>
Enjoy a video of Natalie working on Ebb & Flow at FAME: