1/10 Comma Temperament
- Tune A4 to fork. The number 4 indicates notes in the octave above middle C4.
- Tune A3 to A4. The number 3 indicates notes in the octave below middle C4.
- Tune F3 to A3 making a wide 3rd with 6 beats per second.
- Tune C4 to F3 making a narrow 1/10c 5th beating a bit less than 1 beat per second.
- Tune D4 to A3 making a wide 1/10c 4th beating a bit more than 1 beat per second.
- Tune G3 to C4 and D4. Make a wide G3C4 1/10c 4th and a narrow G3D4 1/10c 5th.
- Tune E4 making a narrow 1/10c A3E4 5th. The C4E4 3rd should beat around 9 beats per second.
- Tune B3 making a wide 1/10c B3E4 4th. The G3B3 3rd should beat around 7 beats per second.
- Tune C3 to C4 making a good octave with a wide C3F3 4th and a narrow C3G3 5th.
- Tune D3 to D4 making a good octave with a wide D3G3 4th and a narrow D3A3 5th.
- Tune E3 to E4 making a good octave with a wide E3A3 4th and a narrow E3B3 5th.
- Tune F#3 making a wide 1/10c F#3B3 4th. The D3F#3 3rd should beat 5 beats per second.
- Tune C#4 making a perfect F#3C#4 5th.
- Tune Bb3 making a perfect F3Bb3 4th.
- Tune Eb4 making a wide 1/10c Bb3Eb4 4th.
- Tune G#3 making a wide G#3C#4 1/10c 4th and a narrow Ab3Eb3 1/10c 5th.
- Tune F4,F#4,G4,G#4 etc. checking 4ths,5ths and octaves.
- Tune Eb3,C#3,B2,Bb2 etc. checking 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and octaves
The results are ten 1/10 comma tempered 5ths and two perfect 5ths. 1/10 comma 5ths are narrow by a bit less than 1 beat per second. 1/10 comma 4ths are wide by a bit more than 1 beats per second.
F 1/10 C 1/10 G 1/10 D 1/10 A 1/10 E 1/10 B 1/10 F# 0 C# 1/10 G# 1/10 Eb 1/10 Bb 0 F
Cents and Frequency table for 1/10 Comma Temperament