Need help with JSoM technology?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Still need help? Contact musicits [at] indiana [dot] edu or call 812-855-7832.
Preserve your OnCourse content while you still have access to the system (through August 31, 2017).
Teaching Technology News
- A service that automatically mounts several of your cloud storage accounts to any JSoM classroom PC you log into.
- Accounts mounted include: IU Box, the Faust file server, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Note: Dropbox and Google Drive are not approved for storing institutional data.
- Click here to set up your IU Cloud Storage account.
IT News and Updates
Check here for IT News and Notices
- Duo Two-Factor Authentication
- Duo is now required for CAS logins.
- Adobe Connect is being retired.
- Zoom will be the replacement.
- JSoM Scheduling - Check Room Schedules using Ad Astra