New Music Ensemble Reading/Recording Session(s), Fall 2014
Indiana University Composers:
CALL FOR SCORES
NME will be available to read works-in-progress during fall semester on an ad hoc basis. If you have an ensemble piece you are writing and want to try out a passage or the whole thing, be in touch with David Dzubay. Composers should bring their own recording device to the session, in AHGR (M005).
MAXIMUM INSTRUMENTATION: 1111-1111-2pc,hp,2pn-2111
MINIMUM INSTRUMENTATION: 7 instruments
DATE of READING/RECORDING: ad hoc for this semester
SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY TO DDZUBAY AND INCLUDE:
1. instrumentation (in above format)
2. percussion list
3. duration of what you want read
4. pdfs of score and one sample part
HARD COPIES OF 2 SCORES AND ALL PARTS DUE: five days ahead of reading, to David Dzubay - leave at mail room.
- parts MUST be neat, legible, accurate, double sided, bound, etc.
- include measure numbers at the start of every system
- it is preferable to also include rehearsal letters or numbers
- account for page turns
- include cues as needed