Fall grades will be final on Wednesday, December 21.
The Music Graduate Office will be closed from Tuesday, December 20 through Tuesday, January 3.
Program Planning Sheets can be found here. Late registration fees are charged starting in Friday, January 6.
Contact the Music Graduate Office
East Studio Building 120 (JS 120)
205 S. Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Hours: 8 am–12 pm, 1–5 pm
E-mail: musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu
musicdgs [at] indiana [dot] edu (Eric Isaacson), Director
serbes [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sara Erbes), Advisor
anmiller [at] indiana [dot] edu (Angie Miller), Recorder
musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu (Mike Ziething), Secretary
musdoc [at] indiana [dot] edu (Janis Cooper Parker), Doctoral Clerk
Enrollment Policies for Diploma Program Students
- Minimum semester course loads
- Full-time enrollment confirmation
- Undergraduate Diploma students and Federal Financial Aid eligibility
In any semester in which you choose to register, the following minimum course loads apply:
- Students in a diploma program are required to register full-time each semester of enrollment. In a fall or spring semester, full-time is at least 10 credit hours (including 2 credits of ensemble). [The 10 credit minimum enrollment policy begins in fall semester 2014 for all diploma and visiting students]
- In any JSoM summer session in which a diploma student chooses to register, there is no full-time requirement. Enrollment in lessons and ensemble is optional in the summer (not required).
- These minimum semester enrollment requirements apply even in a student's final semester.
If you need confirmation that you are enrolled as a full-time student (for insurance, housing, loan deferment, etc.), then you should use the Office of the Registrar's Enrollment Verification Service. This service is free.
Please note that undergraduate diploma students who are enrolled in less than 12 credit hours are considered 3/4 time (as opposed to full-time) in terms of federal financial aid eligibility definitions. Please contact the Student Central on Union Office if you have questions about this definition.