Contact the Music Graduate Office
Merrill Hall 011
1201 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Office hours: 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
E-mail: musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu
- musicdgs [at] indiana [dot] edu (Prof. Eric Isaacson), Director
- serbes [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sara Erbes), Academic Advisor
- anmiller [at] indiana [dot] edu (Angie Miller), Recorder
- musgrad [at] indiana [dot] edu (Sherri Bishop), Secretary
- musdoc [at] indiana [dot] edu (Jennifer Kirby), Doctoral Clerk
Enrollment Policies for Diploma Program Students
In any semester in which you choose to register, the following minimum course loads apply:
- Students in a diploma program are required to register full-time each semester of enrollment. In a fall or spring semester, full-time is at least 9 credit hours (including 2 credits of ensemble).
- In any JSoM summer session in which a diploma student chooses to register, there is no full-time requirement. However, if lessons are offered in your area registration in lessons is a requirement if you choose to register in the summer.
- These minimum semester enrollment requirements apply even in a student's final semester.
If you need confirmation that you are enrolled as a full-time student (for insurance, housing, loan deferment, etc.), then you should use the Office of the Registrar's Enrollment Verification Service. This service is free.