IU Financial Aid Information

Click for more information

Life in Bloomington

Click for More info
Step 1

Complete the Indiana University International Graduate Application online.

Step 2

Complete the online IU Jacobs School of Music application for admission (you will receive a link to this in a confirmation email that will come shortly after you complete the IU application). Choose Visiting Student as your degree option.

Mail the completed applications to:

Office of Music Admissions an Financial Aid
Indiana University Jacobs School of Music
East Studio Building JS 100
Bloomington, IN 47405

For questions, call 812.855.7998 or email musicadm@indiana.edu

Step 3: Send documentation to the Office of International Services

(Address: 400 East 7th Street, Rm 221, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA)

(a) Academic Records:

Submit official academic records in the original language from every postsecondary school you have attended, whether or not you obtained a degree. If the original document is not in English, also provide an official, exact (literal) English translation. Records must be issued by the registrar or record-keeping official from the institution at which the work was completed. Notarized copies of academic records are not acceptable.

(b) Documentation of Funding:

Federal regulations require students to demonstrate that they have current resources available to support themselves during their first year of study in the US in order for immigration documents (I-20) to be issued. You will be prompted to submit your documentation of funding online via the iStart system after you have applied. Please click here to see details with regard to required level of funding.